A nice, safe, mostly clean, environment for you to enjoy and share your fandom love with manips, icons and fanart.
How It Works:
It's quite simple really. You can post any manip/icon/art, of anything BtVS or AtS related, as long as it's yours.
Now For Some Rules:
1. Have fun!
2. Only members can post, but you don't have to be an artist to join. If you only want to look at the creations people make, you can still join the community.
3. No reposting. If it's not yours, don't post it.
4. Leave feedback. If you liked something, let the artist know. Even if it's just a 'hey, this is good' or 'enjoyed.' Believe us, the artist will be delighted.
5. No flaming. No flames at all. Ever. We will not tolerate it. If you see something you don't like, and are tempted to leave a questionable comment, don't. Skip it. Move on to the next post.
6. On that same note, if for some reason someone does leave a flame/questionable comment, do not start a flaming war. If you have a problem with something, let us know, we'll deal with it.
7. If it's bigger than 400x300, post it under a cut. even if it's a link to an outside page or to your own LJ. If you are unsure of how to do this, please read here.
8. Make sure to include any warnings when posting (i.e., if manip has nudity, make sure to indicate that it is "not-worksafe"). We allow pretty much anything in here, but we do ask that if your manip/icon/art contains something that others might find unpleasant, please let others know.
9. If you're going to post an outside link to your own journal, make sure the entry or manip is public. We are generally here as a community to get to know each other and make new friends, and as a result generate more views to your journal. But I ask you to respect our members and our viewers by keeping your entry, in your own lj, public. If you are here just looking for people to add and make your f-list bigger, I suggest you go to afriend4u.
Any questions or comments please contact drkdevin.